The Premier SIPP is a personal pension for individuals who are employed or self-employed. SIPPs are used as a pension planning vehicle by individuals who want to diversify their investments outside of the restricted fund range offered by a traditional personal pension. The Premier SIPP will differ from a conventional pension plan as it will give the member more control and flexibility and we have two options available.
Option 1: Premier Full SIPP
Offers a bespoke SIPP, tailored to the individual’s requirements. It offers flexibility (subject to our investment mandate) and includes the ability to purchase property and complete complex transactions such as unlisted share purchases and group property purchases.
Option 2: Premier Single SIPP
Offers preferred rates to all Premier SIPPs with one approved investment in addition to the SIPP bank account. If in the future you want to purchase a property or hold more investments under your SIPP, you can switch to our full SIPP and vice versa.
Our Service includes:
- Online access to view your SIPP details
- Your own dedicated SIPP administrator
- Access to property, new business & Income benefits expertise to assist you
- Group Syndicated Property SIPP solutions
- Benefit options including Flexi-Access Drawdown, Uncrystallised
- Funds Pension Lump Sum (UFPLS) or an annuity on the open market
- Dedicated payroll department to facilitate all pension payments
We task ourselves with completing at least 95% of all work within 2 days
If you call us, we aim to answer all calls within 10 seconds
We have well trained, friendly, knowledgeable and caring staff who are identifiable by name, there when you want them and who are happy to help