JLT is a specialist provider of self-invested pension services for both Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS) and Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP).
These schemes are a more flexible version of a traditional UK personal pension and can be a tax efficient way of saving for retirement. Generally, the same benefits are available as with any other personal pension although the member is able to select from a far broader investment palette under a SIPP.
These schemes are trust based UK pension schemes that are established by employers specifically for their directors and key staff. They afford the membership a wide range of investment options as well as increased control over the running of their scheme. Particularly, under certain conditions, the member trustees may choose to invest directly in the sponsoring or associated employer.
As a niche provider, we focus on delivering a personal, tailored service, placing emphasis on building strong relationships by working closely with clients and their advisers every step of the way.
What can we offer?
- First class personalised customer service
- Flexible investment options, including non-standard investments (subject to conditions)
- Highly experienced, committed and well trained staff
- Direct points of contact to a dedicated administrator
- Specialist contact points for commercial property transactions and access to subject matter experts via our technical helpdesk
- Consultancy service
- Pro-active innovative solutions
- Competitive, flexible fee options