Rather than having separate teams dealing with Healthcare, Group Risk and Well-being solutions, our Team was created to enable us to provide consultancy advice and administrative support on benefits across all three disciplines, allowing us to advise on a complete Health, Risk and Well-being solution that meets the needs of your employees and your company.
This approach also allows us to pre-agree a claims process, with set trigger points, enabling you to offer each individual claimant a seamless transition through all the relevant benefits within your overall package to help them get the support they require.
Having the right healthcare, risk and wellbeing solutions in place in your company is critical to:
- ensure that your company spend is directed appropriately, has maximum impact and represents value for money.
- help deliver high levels of employee engagement.
- increase attraction and perceived value of your total rewards package when recruiting.
- build in flexibility that can meet future changes in your organisation.
- satisfy legal obligations e.g. Equality Act, Health & Safety, Duty of Care.
Our dedicated Healthcare, Group Risk and Wellbeing team manage over 2,500 Group Risk schemes, over 1,400 Healthcare schemes or equivalent, with annual premiums in excess of £100m and advise trustees and corporate clients on how the group insurance market can be utilised to fulfil their requirements.
As one of the largest consultancies in this field we have the ability to deliver an integrated range of services and solutions to meet our clients’ needs, whatever their size, through our national network of consultants and our dedicated centre based in Edinburgh.