We offer a targeted training and education programme designed to meet the ongoing needs and requirements in the provision of workplace pensions to ensure the right outcomes for your scheme members.
Our Pension Development programme covers the basics of:
- funding principles; and
- pension scheme risk management.
The course is designed to be interactive and will be structured so that you can select the “need only” sessions that are relevant to your role and the type of scheme you look after.
- Company pensions and state pensions
- Legal background to the trustee / governance committee member role
- Trustees’ duties, responsibilities and powers
- Pensions and tax legislation
- Financing and investment fundamentals
- Managing and administering the scheme
- Communication and disclosure
- Current topical issues
This workshop is a FOUNDATION COURSE for new trustees (or anyone new to pensions).
In addition, we will be running one-off special sessions covering matters of topical interest – dates and further details to be announced.
The cost of this one day course is £450 + VAT.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Copies of your course materials
JLT is a past winner of Engaged Investor’s award for Best Trustee Education Provider.