What to do if you have a complaint

Find out what to do if you wish to register a complaint.

If things have gone wrong we would like to hear from you as it may help us improve our services. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:

The Customer Relations Team

JLT Employee Benefits

Central Court, 1b Knoll Rise


Kent BR6 0JA

+44 (0) 1344 381 615


It depends upon the nature of the complaint as to what the procedure we would take in resolving it. These details can be provided upon request or at the point you wish to make a complaint. There may be further referral rights in place if you cannot settle your complaint with us, however these are dependent upon both the nature of the complaint and the eligibility of the complainant.

Certain complaints are entitled to be referred to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), full details of the FOS can be found on its website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk and others may have rights of referral to the Pensions Ombudsman, further rel="noopener noreferrer" details available at www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk.