Effective communication is about making sure that people understand, not just telling them things. Too often, we see communications that are technically accurate, but which do not result in a good outcome, because they are not easily understood, or because the action required is not clear, or because the recipient cannot use them to make a logical decision.
Only by really understanding the issues and the intended audience can you develop, structure and deliver effective and compelling communications and establish the right channels and messages that will be heard and understood.
We’ll work with you to develop an effective communication strategy that encourages engagement. We listen to what you need to do and what you want to achieve, while getting to understand the requirements of the recipients.
WHAT WE DO
To ensure your communications strategy is effective, it will require proper planning, budgeting and evaluation, so we offer a full service consultancy from the initiation of the project through to the post-campaign evaluation.
The services we offer include:
- Strategy and planning: We establish communication objectives by understanding all the factors that influence the audience. This will deliver positive behaviour by creating the right messages and using the right communication channels.
- Copyrighting: We take technical content and turn it into compelling, engaging and targeted copy that resonates with the audience.
- Creative design and branding: Pur designers create high-impact and visually stimulating branding for both online and offline media, working within your corporate brand guidelines, or they can develop a new identity for your benefit offering.
- Personalised communications: We have in-house programmers who produce individual communications using personal data.
- Digital media: We use a range of digital channels to maximise reach including e-communications, websites and micro sites, webinars and animated presentations.
- Project and print management: We manage the project and print process, working with a panel of approved print providers.
- Evaluation: We help you to understand the success of member communications to ensure lessons learnt influence the ongoing contact strategy.
No matter the size of your budget, an investment in communications will deliver increased value to the investment you are already making in your communication.
We are always happy to talk communications with people so, if you would like an informal conversation, do get in touch.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN